The small church of St. John the Baptist, dating back to the 16th century, is set back from the roadside, and sits on a stone base. For reinforcement there are walls perpendicular to the facade in accordance with the local scheme used mainly for residential buildings.
Description The facade which is entirely plastered, is characterized by the presence of a stone portal from 1535. It has composite pilasters and doors both on simple bases. The panelled pilasters are finely decorated with bas-reliefs depicting one of the gospels from which plant motifs climb up to the capitals. The composition is closed by a triangular gable that leads to the top and features a small sphere with a metal cross.
Above the door there is also a small circular rose window, carved in a classical style with egg and dart decoration. It has eight radial columns finishing in trefoil arches of late Gothic style combined with Renaissance elements. Currently the church is used as a conference room and exhibition space.